Sunday, June 7, 2009

I think this is my last blog here!!!!!

As what I consider to be my last blog I would like to invite you to visit Paul Getty Museum in Santa Monica. I volunteer there every Sunday, and it is a lot of fun. There is ample works of art to be seen, and it is a good place to spend the day. Bring the whole family, and eat a picnic lunch. Bring your own food or buy a delicious lunch from the cafeteria. If you are willining to spend more money, then make a reservation at the museum restaurant. Anyways, come and join the crowd. have fun. bring the kids. Bring your parents. There are wheel chairs and etc....or just bring your date...Anyways, the admission is free, and you only pay $6 for the parking. so what are you waiting for. it is art for art sake........ It has been nice being in this class with you all. Tony. Log Out.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea for a great way to spend a Sunday. I took my mom and son there not long back. We all had a blast! Inside AND outside art, plus green spaces to romp in! Thanks for volunteering there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit this musuem one day. One of my friend took her mom there and she loved it. They kept talking about it for a week. Also I think it sounds a good place to reset my mind and relax.

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete