Saturday, June 6, 2009

hello friends!!!!ready for a serious vacation????

Hello comrades:

This is Tony here, and I was wondering if any one you who happen to be reading this blog knows a computer class which is being offered this summer??? In fact, I am planning to take a follow up computer class this summer, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend one. I am not talking about a programming or super hi-tech class, but some thing in the line of this class or maybe a little easier or harder. I was working on my final for the other class today , and I am beat. I am heading out. We all are looking forward toward this summer. It pays to be computer savvy these days, which comes handy in just about any discipline. The 565 wrap up is my last class, and then there is my summer. yeppeee........smile.........take care all. Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment