Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My memories from 2008

I remember I went to Santa Cruz on X-mas 2008 to be with my brothers. We had a lot of fun. I hiked with my oldest brother, and he gave me some good advise. As we were hiking he told me that I need to have character, be stable, not be angry, and learn to help myself. He is an amazing guy and I look up to him. He hikes through the trails almost every day, and Santa Cruz is the Mecca for hiking trails. He takes a drink and nuts with him during his trails, and he got a knife from my other brother as a gift in case there were mountain lions or home less attacking him. My brother worked as a Senior Design Electrical Engineer for over twenty years. Now he has salt and pepper hair, while I remember him with black hair. He is very smart, and follows all the news and the stock market very closely. He wakes up four in the morning to read the stock market news fresh off the press from New York.

1 comment:

  1. Your brother sounds like an interesting fellow. I agree with his philosophy on having character and learning to help yourself. But it's impossible to go through life without getting angry from time to time & in my opinion it's unhealthy to suppress this emotion. Maybe I misunderstood, but I would offer: Don't get angry about trivial things & don't be afraid to rattle that cage for the important stuff.

    ReplyDelete