Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My memories from X-mas 2008

It was the X-mas of 2008, and I had travelled to Northern California to spend some time with my brothers. I remeber My oldest brother took me to a hiking train in Santa Cruz, and we hiked for many hours. We hiked next to the ocean, and watched the sun go down over the ocean waves. My brother walked faster than me to the point that he dissapeared in the foggs ahead of me. I occasionally stopped for small breaks, but he was always ahead of me. It was night when we were hiking, and some people had set a small camp fire on the beach. I looked up and I saw a shooting star. We had hiked for four hours and we were very tired. That night I slept very well, and we hiked the next day also; but this time we went on a hiking trail which led to an abandoned farmhouse and hiking trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment